Beyonder Terms & Conditions
General Rules for the Park
- Check-in is 2 PM, check out is 12:00 noon.
- Early check-in or a late checkout may be possible with prior permission and a possible fee.
- Who can be camping with me at my site? Immediate Family is who can be camping with you without an extra charge.
- Immediate Family is defined as dependent unmarried children under the age of 21 that live at home can be at the camper.
- Additional guests are welcome and additional fees apply.
- Quiet time is from 11 PM – 7 AM.
- Do not move fire rings.
- Leave your site clean, bag all trash, and dispose of it properly in the dumpsters.
- Do not run gray/black water on the ground.
- There is a limit of one camper unit OR 1 tent per site on water/electric sites.
Liability and Permissions
- Entrance into the park constitutes permission for the management of BEYONDER Camp and/or the specific BEYONDER campground, marina or resort to photograph visitors’ likenesses or property while on-premises and to use any resulting pictures or videos for any lawful purposes without compensation to the visitor.
- Any visitors’ pictures submitted to social media sites (like Facebook or Google) can be used by the Park without further permission.
- The visitor assumes all risks and danger incidental to the activity of camping in an outdoor environment including, but not limited to, the danger of being injured by insects/animals, swimming, any game or playground equipment, structured activities/crafts sponsored by the park, any “Act of God”(see below) and not hold the park, the park owners, the park employees liable for injuries or property damages resulting from such causes. (Act of God or natural occurrence shall mean a natural occurrence such as an earthquake, flood, lightning strike, tornado, hurricane, storm, tree limbs fall, or similar equally serious act or event which has a major cataclysmic impact or effect.)
- The visitor assumes all risks and danger incidentally related to any defect in land or premises or property that resulted in injury.
- No employees or owners will assist visitors/campers with anything related to camper repairs, camper inspections, backing up campers, backing up tow trailers or vehicles, leveling campers, or any entry into campers.
- Violation of any rule or state law is grounds for dismissal from the park without a refund.
- No fireworks of any kind.
- This property is privately owned and we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone as deemed necessary.
Additional Rate Information
- The cabin rentals require a 2-day minimum. Cabin rentals are limited to a maximum of 3 weeks and may vary per property. No monthly renting option is available for the cabins. Pets may or may not be allowed and are permitted on a per-cabin basis. Absolutely NO Smoking allowed and guests will be responsible for any additional cleanup fees for smoking, with a minimum of $100 charge.
- Cabins may require you to bring your own linens. If linens are not provided, linens are available at the store for rent. Always check with your guest specialist to confirm.
- An excessive cleaning charge may apply if needed.
- Tent Camping is allowed in the Water/Electric sites – 1 TENT allowed per site. Only small tents, up to an 8-man tent is allowed, with a maximum of 6 guests per tent site.
- Monthly RV Site rates may be available. Please call the park for more information.
- A credit card is required to hold all reservations & used for the reservation deposit.
- Any and all Rates are subject to change without notice.
- No refunds for early departures once paid – except for monthly campers under certain conditions.
- Rates are based on 2 adults and 2 children under age 17 only.
- Any long-term guests must be registered at the office if over 18.
- All Campers are allowed up to two pets, either dogs or cats. There will be a nightly or monthly pet fee for every pet above that number for the use and enjoyment of our green areas.
- Military, Senior, HERO, & Good Sam Rates must be verified with the proper card at check-in. Only one discount is available per campsite and no combinations are allowed. No discounts on rentals.
WiFi Access in the Park for your stay
- Beyonder Camp offers Wi-Fi within the park.
- Search for the network name: BEYONDER WIFI. Password is provided at check-in.
Vehicles and Golf Carts
- A maximum of vehicles that can fit on the graveled area ONLY per site is allowed. Extra overnight vehicle parking is allowed in the visitor parking for an extra car pass fee.
- The speed limit is 7.5 mph for everyone’s safety.
- All vehicles require a pass to be displayed on the mirror or dash.
- Golf carts are to be registered with the park for each season, a golf cart pass is required to be on each golf cart and proof of insurance copy is to be kept on file with the park.
- All vehicles and golf carts must obey the rules of the state and the rules of the park.
- All vehicles and golf carts are to be driven on roadways only.
- No ATV’s, go-carts, or dirt bikes at the park – unless specifically allowed otherwise.
- No parking in empty campsites, a site charge will apply or the vehicle may have to be towed.
- Beyonder Campgrounds are private parks and every visitor needs to be aware of the rules and register as a visitor for a minimal cost.
- Day rates vary by property, and a pass may be per vehicle or guest. Additional wristbands for any water usage (pool) and activity involvement is required. An overnight visitor rate is an additional fee.
- All visitor vehicles require a pass to be displayed from the mirror.
- A 3-night minimum applies for all major camping holidays including Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day. Other events and restrictions may apply.
- Only one discount is available per campsite on nightly camping reservations. No combinations are allowed.
- No standard discounts are given for weekly or monthly reservations.
- No standard discounts are given on rentals and activities.
- A 10% discount is offered for the Good Sam Club membership card. Membership cards must be presented at check-in.
- A 10% discount is offered for active or retired military 10% discount. A card will be required to present at check-in.
Water & Pool Use
- Pool areas have posted signs to follow. Below are some but not all of the rules to follow.
- No lifeguard on duty for the pool area, so visitors in the water area do so at their own risk.
- Follow posted rules for the pool and any directions from park staff.
- Children under age 10 (per park rules: must wear and will receive 1 free souvenir wristband) and must be accompanied by an adult age 18 or older while in the pool and activities. Juniors from 11 – 17 must also wear their souvenir wristbands.
- Floats are allowed on the water BUT no child under age 10 is allowed without an adult age 18 or older accompanying them.
- Wristbands are required for the pool, Under 18 all swimmers and/or slide users will receive 1 free wristband. Additional wristbands can be purchased.
- No food, no alcohol is allowed in the pool or water area.
- The pool closes at 10 PM nightly for everyone. If this rule is violated it is grounds for immediate dismissal with no refund.
Taxes and Fees
- All rates are subject to applicable taxes, fees, and additional charges for extra campers.
By staying at any of the Beyonder Camps, Marinas or Resorts, you agree to abide by these rules and policies. Thank you for your cooperation.